Measuring walkability for distinct pedestrian groups with a participatory assessment method: A case study in Lisbon
Filipe Moura, Paulo Cambra, Alexandre B. Gonçalves,
• A walkability assessment method suitable for various pedestrian groups is presented.
• Stakeholders and decision-makers were involved in indicator selection and weighting.
• Application to a case-study produced detailed walkability score analytics.
• Results show clear differences in walkability scores for distinct pedestrian groups.
• The tool can support policies/actions towards more inclusive pedestrian environment.